I've actually managed to edit the footage from my second chemo session. I've borrowed a Flip Cam so please excuse the shakey cam!
I'm currently undergoing ABVD chemo for stage 2 Hodgkin Lymphoma. This combines four chemo drugs:
This video shows my lovely mum and aunt who have been a great support to me. You can also see me picking a wig whilst receiving treatment as well as the dacarbazine being administered.
This is my seventh video diary on Fri 26th August, 2011.
This is purely my own personal experience. If you have any questions or concerns about your own health, please contact a medical professional.
- Please give to a very good cause
- Vote for Maggie's, London... it'll only take a min...
- Video Diary 7: My Second Chemo Sesh (ABVD)
- An update...
- My profile on the Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research ...
- A Couple more videos added to My Films...
- Been a bit tired: More Video Diaries to come
- Video Diary 6: Blogging & stuff
- Lymphatic Cancer Awareness Week: Monday 12 - Sunda...
- ▼ September (10)