Please vote for Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre, London to win £6,000 from Natwest & RBS. It's free to do and only takes one minute. http://bit.ly/rbI9qS. Help us spread the word and ask your friends to do this too.
It is such a good cause. They provide an amazing service. Since I was diagnosed I have had general advice in a session and on a one to one basis, I've done yoga and just finished a nutrition course. It's this last course they are looking for funding for. I learnt so much about how food can help fight cancer and help in other ways. I was also treated to some very tastey treats.
I would be grateful to anyone who votes for Maggie's. They help so many people. Thanks.
- Please give to a very good cause
- Vote for Maggie's, London... it'll only take a min...
- Video Diary 7: My Second Chemo Sesh (ABVD)
- An update...
- My profile on the Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research ...
- A Couple more videos added to My Films...
- Been a bit tired: More Video Diaries to come
- Video Diary 6: Blogging & stuff
- Lymphatic Cancer Awareness Week: Monday 12 - Sunda...
- ▼ September (10)