Friday 23 September 2011

Thanks

As you can see, I've just posted my seventh video diary from the end of August. It's taken a bit of time as I had to work out how to get the footage off the camera and into the edit. I just want to say a big thank you to my colleague Gareth who very kindly showed me how to do this. I also had the added bonus that I got to catch up with friends at work. To all of you who are reading this... Thank you. It really was great to see you.

Other thanks have to go to the lovely people at Maggie's who really are amazing. I love the London building. It's a complete oasis of calm and the wonderful people who work there are so hospitable and helpful. I had the pleasure of having a potter around their library, reading in the sun on their leafy balcony and then having a massage. I have to say, that is one of the things that makes this whole experience a lot easier to deal with.

Just to let you know that I have two more video diaries to follow shortly... the footage is actually on my computer so it shouldn't take too long to edit it and get it on YouTube.

Thanks again for checking my blog out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment