Hello to you all,
thank you so much for the truly amazing response. I've had so many messages about this blog and I am amazed at the number of page views... 740 at the time of writing this... this site only went live in the early hours of Saturday morning... that's less than four days!
Although I am feeling very strong about things, working on my blog is a welcome relief from what is going on. I continue to have a positive attitude but I won't deny I am having the odd moment of difficulty.
Please do continue to revisit these pages. I will continue to update them. I have posted five video diaries so far but there are a couple more that I have already made and will publish in the next few days. I also plan to take a camera in with me when I have my next chemo treatment along with making the video diaries a little more interesting as time goes on... not just me talking to camera.
Please feel free to share this with others that you think might be interested.
Thanks again for all your support. It really does mean a lot to me,
- Thank you... please keep checking my blog out... m...
- Video Diary 5: A Week After Chemo (ABVD)
- The Evil Crab: The Ultimate Chemo Kit
- Video Diary 4: Back Home After Chemo (ABVD)
- Video Diary 3: Chemo Day
- Want a giggle... The Musings of Mister Williams
- Modified ecstasy 'attacks blood cancers'
- Welcome to my new site! :)
- Second Video Diary: Weds 27th July, 2011
- My First Video Diary: Weds 20th July, 2011
- ▼ August (10)