Wednesday 24 August 2011

Thank you... please keep checking my blog out... more to come...

Hello to you all,

thank you so much for the truly amazing response. I've had so many messages about this blog and I am amazed at the number of page views... 740 at the time of writing this... this site only went live in the early hours of Saturday morning... that's less than four days!

Although I am feeling very strong about things, working on my blog is a welcome relief from what is going on. I continue to have a positive attitude but I won't deny I am having the odd moment of difficulty.

Please do continue to revisit these pages. I will continue to update them. I have posted five video diaries so far but there are a couple more that I have already made and will publish in the next few days. I also plan to take a camera in with me when I have my next chemo treatment along with making the video diaries a little more interesting as time goes on... not just me talking to camera.

Please feel free to share this with others that you think might be interested.

Thanks again for all your support. It really does mean a lot to me,
Kat. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog Kat, I think you are doing a really great thing by sharing your experiences in such a creative way. A lot of people feel alone with things like this and you must be reaching out to a lot of people! Thinking of you and wishing you the best! (I think I commented before, but not sure it came through!) Lots of love from Sarah.

    ReplyDelete